We get tons of questions about our various educational products and how they’re all different. This is a new addition to our newsletter that will highlight a product or category of product so you can see if we might have something you need.
Let’s look at an educational product category that we call eClinics.
Basically, this means electronic clinic. An eClinic is a Powerpoint presentation that I narrate just like you might have seen at a clinic you’ve been to, or in a training session at work. Some of our eClinics also contain videos, but all of them are meant to be extremely informative, detailed to the specific topic and complete.
You watch our eClinics online – which means as long as you have a computer and an internet connection you can watch them. Every eClinic lasts around an hour and is packed with tons of helpful information. PLUS, each eClinic comes with over 15+ pages of notes that you can download and printout to keep as a guide. Here’s a look at the eClinics we offer and their skill categories:
- Pitching – The Fastball Basics
- Improving Your Pitcher’s Accuracy
- Increasing Your Pitcher’s Speed
- Problem Areas for Beginning Pitchers
- Practicing Techniques for Beginning Pitchers
- Pitching Workouts: Travelball & High School Edition
- Pitching Workouts: College Edition
- Pitching Charts – How to Use Them to Win More Games
- Critical Counts: How to Stop the Walks
- The Art of Calling Pitches: All the Things You Need to Know to Call a Great Game
- Essential Bunt Defenses
- Stop the Madness – Defending 1st & 3rd Plays, Pickoffs & Steals
- Defenses to Shut Down Slappers and Tie Breakers
- Offensive Strategy – Details for Scoring Runs
- Successful Hitting through a Detailed Knowledge of the Swing
- Hitting Problems and Corrections – Power and Distance Issues
- Hitting Problems and Corrections – Foulballs, Popups and Grounders
- How to Hit in Games Like You Do in Practice