Join the BEST pitching minds in the game at the first-ever Pitching Summit – and help make your pitchers better, physically and mentally!
An exclusive group of college coaches will have the privilege to learn from each other through roundtable sessions, world-class speakers & networking socials – sign up before it fills up!
100 fortunate college coaches will have the opportunity to discover solutions to their pitching problems from the game’s top pitching coaches and from each other at our Pitching Summit, August 9, 10, 11 in Tampa, FL.Topics we’ll be discussing include:
- Game Preparation –preparing to beat hitters that you face multiple times.
- What workouts do you do in the Fall that lead to pitching success in the Spring?
- How do you prepare your pitchers for the post-season to continue their success vs crashing & burning?
- Creating Competitive Practice Scenarios
- Pitcher Management from a Non-Pitcher
- Conditioning Your Pitchers – the Specific Process of Getting Them Ready for the Seasonal Workload
- Creatively Solving Pitching Problems
- Jen Rocha – University of Florida
- Jen Brundage – University of Michigan
- Missy Lombardi – University of Oklahoma
- Lori Sippel – University of Nebraska
- Karen Weekly – University of Tennessee
- Larissa Anderson – Hofstra University
To make sure you’re one of the fortunate 100 to attend our Pitching Summit – REGISTER NOW!!
REGISTRATION GOES UP JULY 20TH!!